FREE : FREE online registration. No listing value.
BASIC : 1 Listing (with 1 Image) . List a Business, Product, or Service.
SILVER : 1 Listing (with 5 Images) .
GOLD : 1 Listing (with 15 Images) .
PREMIUM : 1 Listing (with 30 Images) ; Plus 1 PREMIUM Placing.
PREMIUM+ : 1 Listing (with 60 Images) ; Plus 3 PREMIUM Placing.
* Premium Listing guarantees that your Business, Products and Services are always visible on the Homepage; and on top of ALL pages related to your chosen Category such as BUSINESS, MARKETS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, EVENTS, SCHOOLS, HOTELS, CitySHOPS, etc. This is a tremendous boost that ensures maximum visibility for your Business on Aba BUSINESS Pages.
* Premium Listings are programmed to appear at the top of our high traffic website pages as Exclusive Business, Exclusive Products, Exclusive Services, Exclusive Events, Exclusive Hotels, Exclusive Schools, and Exclusive CitySHOPS respectively.
What is a Listing?
A Listing is simply the subscription which enables you to add items (Business, Product, Service, or Event) into Aba BUSINESS Pages platform, from your Admin Dashboard.
You can have multiple listings in multiple Categories. For example, you may list under Business, or Products, or Services, or Schools, or Hotels, or CityShops, or Events, etc. ; or in ALL of them. You are only limited by your Membership Plan, but you can always upgrade to a higher Plan if you need to add more images.
Aba BUSINESS Pages operates a nested categories system. This simply means that there is a hierarchy of Categories, sub-Categories and Postings.
Postings refer to entries such as business, products, services, and events, which you have added to your membership account.
It is important to choose the appropriate Category and sub-Category for your Listing. This is necessary for you to be properly discovered in search results. Note that some Categories have sub-Categories with similar names. Be sure to choose the right sub-Category under the right Category.
Avoid uploading heavy images for your Listings as this will slow down your Page load speed; which can cause your visitors to click away from your Page.
We recommend Listing Image size of less than 250 KB. We also recommend maximum image dimension of 850 x 650 pixels (width 850 and height 650) at a resolution of 100 dpi. This makes for fast loading of your Pages on most devices and without loss of definition.
Learn more: User Guide
Laws, Regulations and Policies regulate what goods and services may be bought and sold. For your benefit, Find below a summary of the common types of prohibited and restricted items for which advertisement for their sale or service is not permitted on Aba BUSINESS Pages (Nwaba.NG) .
Aba BUSINESS Pages (Nwaba.NG) users are responsible for complying with the applicable laws, regulations and restrictions on items, products and services that apply to transactions in which they participate.
- Obscene material or child pornography.
- Offer or solicitation of illegal prostitution.
- Weapons and related items, including but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB guns, tear gas or stun guns.
- Fireworks, including but not limited to "safe and sane" fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives.
- Controlled substances or illegal drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
- Alcohol or tobacco products.
- Prescription drugs and medical devices, including but not limited to prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators, hypodermic needles or hearing aids.
- Non-prescription drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require NAFDAC approval.
- Blood, bodily fluids or body parts.
- Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids.
- Restricted or regulated plants and insects, including but not limited to noxious weeds, endangered plant species, or live insects or pests.
- Pesticides or hazardous substances, or items containing hazardous substances including but not limited to contaminated toys, or art or craft material containing toxic substances without a warning label.
- Illegal telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to access cards, password sniffers, access card programmers and unloopers, or cable descramblers
- Stolen property or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Burglary tools, including but not limited to lock-picks or motor vehicle master keys
- False identification cards, items with police insignia, citizenship documents, or birth certificates.
- Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps, tickets, as well as equipment designed to make them.
- Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off brand name goods.
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other digital goods you are not authorized to sell without consent of the band and copyright owners.
- Airline tickets that restrict transfer and tickets of any kind that you are not authorized to sell.
- Coupons or gift cards that restrict transfer, and coupons or gift cards which you are not authorized to sell.
- Gambling items, including but not limited to lottery tickets, sports trading card 'grab bags' , raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries or slot machines.
- Used or rebuilt batteries or batteries containing mercury.
- Non-packaged food items or adulterated food.
- Bulk email or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information.
Congratulations! You certainly made a wise decision to join our Business Community to showcase your Business, Products, Services, Events and Offers to potential customers both locally and globally. "Aba BUSINESS Pages" is where both local and foreign Businessmen meet.
"Aba BUSINESS Pages" gives you elegant Business-PAGES, Products-PAGES, Services-PAGES, Events PAGES, and all the marketing and publicity tools and support you need to help you display, attract, engage and sell your products and services to potential buyers, not just in Aba, but from all over the world.
Robust, reliable and up to date, Nwaba.NG is the information hub of choice for Merchants, Investors, Buyers, Sellers, Advertisers and all who do, or want to do business in the industrial cum commercial city of Aba and its environ.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, purchase a product, rate or review a product, respond to a survey, open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features, in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us deliver the type of content and product offerings that most interest you.
- To help improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To help us service you better when responding to your customer service requests.
- To help us quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services, products and offers.
- To follow up with you after your registration, purchase, contact and correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries) .
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a very limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn-off cookies, some features may become disabled. Some of the features that make your browsing experience more efficient may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders but may face
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we always seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
In 2016, the European Commission approved and adopted the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) . GDPR is a significant change in data protection regulation in the EU and replaces the existing legal framework (the Data Protection Directive and the various member state laws) . GDPR came into effect on May 25, 2018. Nwaba.NG is fully committed to achieving and upholding ongoing compliance with GDPR.
All access to the Aba BUSINESS Pages (Nwaba.NG) website is restricted to HTTPS encrypted connections. All data retrieval from data sources is done with your unique access token over a secure connection with API keys.
Currently, all data, backup are stored in different UK and USA locations. We do not backup any of your accounts (or your customer's) data in other locations – just data that has to do with your Nwaba.NG preferences and subscription to Aba BUSINESS Pages.
Nwaba.NG shares as little data as possible with 3rd parties. If we share data, it is only your email address and used for reasons described below. All of your store's data is completely contained. The only 3rd parties we work with are:
- Google Analytics – Google tag manager for tracking views of the Nwaba.NG site and application.
- Facebook Advertising – retargeting and advertising Nwaba.NG.
- Google Adwords – retargeting and advertising Nwaba.NG.
- Google Optimize – split test Nwaba.NG's website pages.
Also, our staff will never access your data unless required for support reasons.
When working a support issue we do our best to respect your privacy as much as possible, we only access the minimum data needed to resolve your issue.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using our Services or by uploading or posting any User Content (as defined below) to the Services, you, your heirs, and assigns (hereafter known collectively as "you" ) are indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you have no right to access or use our Services.
We may from time to time modify these Terms. Please check this page periodically for updates. Any changes will be posted on the Services. If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with, the modified Terms, you must stop using the Services. The updated Terms will take effect after their posting and will apply on an ongoing-forward basis, unless otherwise provided in a notice to you, and except as provided in the Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section of these Terms. Your continued use of the Services after any such update constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
If there is a conflict between these Terms and any additional terms that apply to a particular feature of the Services, the additional terms will prevail, but only to the extent of the conflict.
Eligibility : To qualify to use the Services you must be, represent and warrant that you are competence and of legal age. By using the Services on behalf of any third party, you are representing to us that you are an authorized representative of that third party and that your use of the Services constitutes that third party’s acceptance of these Terms. If you have been previously prohibited from accessing our Services, then you are not permitted to access our Services.
Scope : The Services are controlled and offered by Nwaba.NG from Nigeria. Nwaba.NG makes no representations that the Services are appropriate for use in other locations. If you access or use the Services from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Account Registration and Confidentiality: When you create an account to use our Services, you must select a username and password during the registration process. It is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential. By registering, you agree that you will not allow others to use your account, and that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your name or username. We may assume that any communications we receive under your account are made by you.
Unauthorized Account Use : You agree to immediately notify Nwaba.NG of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss, damages, liability, expenses or attorneys' fees that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, and regardless of whether you have or have not advised us of such unauthorized use. You will be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by Nwaba.NG or a third party due to someone else using your account.
Record of Your Account : Nwaba.NG has no obligation to retain a record of your account or any data or information that you may have stored for your convenience by means of your account or the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights : The Services are owned and operated by Nwaba.NG and contain material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by Nwaba.NG and its partners, as well as other sources, and is protected by Nigerian copyright laws, international treaty provisions, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property laws. The Services are also protected as a collective work or compilation under Nigerian copyright and other law and treaties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Services.
You acknowledge that the Services have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by Nwaba.NG and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitute valuable intellectual property of Nwaba.NG and such others. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Nwaba.NG and all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of these Terms and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by Nwaba.NG or its suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise ( "Suppliers" ) to protect their and others’ contractual, statutory, and common law rights in the Services.
You agree to notify Nwaba.NG immediately upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the Services by any individual or entity or of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright, trademark, or other contractual, statutory, or common law rights. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including without limitation rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Services shall, as between you and Nwaba.NG, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Nwaba.NG.
Use of Marks : You may not use any of Nwaba.NG’s trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos in any manner which creates the impression that such items belong to or are associated with you or, except as otherwise provided herein, are used with Nwaba.NG’s consent; and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in or to any such items.
User Content : The Services may enable you to submit, post, upload, or otherwise make available (known collectively as "post" ) content such as your business info, products, services, events, offers, videos, images, messages, reviews, comments and other content (known collectively as "User Content" ) that may or may not be viewable by other users. You acknowledge and agree that all User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. You further agree that you have all required rights to post such User Content without violation of any third-party rights.
License to User Content : When you post User Content on or through the Services, you grant Nwaba.NG a global, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, translate, create derivative works from, sell, lease, transmit, disassemble, and publish such User Content, in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or developed in the future, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You acknowledge and agree that your username may be associated with any User Content that you post.
User Content Representations : You represent and warrant to us that you own or otherwise control all rights to any User Content you post on or through the Services. You agree that you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Nwaba.NG for all claims resulting from User Content you post. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of such disputes, and in any event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
User Content Review : You acknowledge and agree that Nwaba.NG and its designees may or may not, at Nwaba.NG’s discretion, pre-screen User Content before its appearance on the Services, but that Nwaba.NG has no obligation to do so. You further acknowledge and agree that Nwaba.NG reserves the right (but does not assume the obligation) in its sole discretion to reject, move, edit or remove any User Content that is contributed to the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Nwaba.NG and its designees shall have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable in Nwaba.NG‘s sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that Nwaba.NG does not verify, adopt, ratify, or sanction User Content, and you agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with your use of User Content or your reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of User Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to User Content that you may consider offensive or objectionable. You also acknowledge that Nwaba.NG is a provider of an interactive computing service. Nwaba.NG expressly reserves its rights to not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider on or through the Services.
User Feedback : Any information provided to us by e-mail or other mediums, including but not limited to feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and we assume no obligation to protect such information from disclosure. The submission of such information to us shall in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by us for any purpose whatsoever, and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without restriction.
Membership : Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable membership right to personally access and use the Services in accord with the Terms.
- Post or otherwise provide User Content that harasses, abuses, or threatens any other person, or that contains obscene content.
- Post User Content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification.
- Post User Content that is unlawful, harmful, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, or invasive of another’s privacy. A partial list of prohibited items and services is provided at: https://www.business.nwaba.ng/prohibited-items
- Copy, download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use, or as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms) , modify, distribute, post, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, broadcast, duplicate, publish, republish, upload, license, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any content or other information contained on or obtained from or through the Services, by any means except as provided for in these Terms or with the prior written consent of Nwaba.NG.
- Scrape, access, monitor, index, frame, link, or copy any content or information on the Services by accessing the Services in an automated way, using any robot, spider, scraper, web crawler, or any other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly-available portions of the Services through a browser or accessing the Services through any approved API.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers of the Services, if any, or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services.
- Post material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them (in either case as determined by Nwaba.NG in its sole discretion) .
- Post or otherwise make available any material that contains any software, device, instructions, computer code, files, programs and/or other content or feature that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment (including without limitation any time bomb, virus, software lock, worm, self-destruction, drop-device, malicious logic, Trojan horse, trap door, "disabling, " "lock out, " "metering" device or any malicious code) .
- Post or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Services.
- Post material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication or disrupts user discussion.
- Post, utilize or otherwise make available any other party’s intellectual property unless you have the right to do so; or remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained on the Services.
- Post any trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information, or post any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, including but not limited to insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements.
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or impersonate any person or entity in a manner that constitutes parody.
- Through misrepresentation or otherwise, solicit personal or sensitive information from other users including without limitation address, credit card or financial account information, or passwords.
- Violate the law or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Frame, inline link, or similarly display the Services or any portion of the Services.
- Violate these Terms or any guidelines or policies posted by Nwaba.NG.
To the extent that you make a purchase of products offered by Nwaba.NG through the Services, such purchase will be subject to the terms of sale presented on the website or service whereon the purchase is made.
- THE WARRANTIES, IF ANY, APPLICABLE TO EACH PRODUCT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCT. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED BY THIRD PARTIES.
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Nwaba.NG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Nwaba.NG ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ANY CONTENT OR TO STORE ANY PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS OR USER MATERIALS.
- ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS DOWNLOADED AND USED AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE DEVICE, SOFTWARE, TECHNOLOGY OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Nwaba.NG OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- THE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR LEGAL ADVICE. CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR REGARDING ALL ISSUES RELATING TO THE PREVENTION, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, AND WITH YOUR LEGAL COUNSEL REGARDING ANY LEGAL CONCERNS.
- NWABA.NG MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS, INCLUDING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
- NWABA.NG WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICES, ANY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. Nwaba.NG DOES NOT VET OR VERIFY USERS THAT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AS EXPERTS ON PARTICULAR TOPICS THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD Nwaba.NG RESPONSIBLE FOR RELIANCE ON SUCH EXPERTS IF YOU DO NOT ACHIEVE THE RESULT S YOU EXPECT IN RELYING ON SUCH EXPERTS.
- PACKAGING, LABELS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY CONTAIN MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY THAT APPLY TO THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE. Nwaba.NG MAKES ALL DISCLAIMERS IN THIS PARAGRAPH ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL NWABA.NG, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OR REPRESENTATIVES (AND ALL SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING) (COLLECTIVELY "Nwaba.NG" FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE, USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF Nwaba.NG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) , STRICT LIABILITY, VIOLATION OF STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. Nwaba.NG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF GOOD WILL. IN ANY EVENT, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES OR, IF THE CLAIM DOES NOT RELATE TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, N50,000 (fifty thousand naira only) .
Nwaba.NG DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE FEATURED OR LINKED TO THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND Nwaba.NG WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. Nwaba.NG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Nwaba.NG shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any tort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on or through the Services.
Modification of Services : Nwaba.NG reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) , with or without notice. You agree that Nwaba.NG shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Termination : These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, deny you access to all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason at all, with or without notice to you. Grounds for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of these Terms or other agreements, (b) requests by law enforcement or government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification of the Services (or any part thereof) , (d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (e) extended periods of inactivity (f) activities related to protecting the rights, property or safety of Nwaba.NG, its agents and affiliates, its users and the public; or (g) if you provide any information, including registration information, that is false, inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete. If we terminate for no reason your right to access the Services, we will fulfill our obligations to you related to any order outstanding at the time of termination. If you terminate your account, you will remain liable under these Terms for any Nwaba.NGase made prior to termination. If we terminate your right to access the Services, these Terms will terminate and all rights you have to access the Services will immediately terminate; however, certain provisions of these Terms will still apply post termination, including without limitation, the Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver provisions. Termination of your account may also include, at Nwaba.NG’s sole discretion, the deletion of your account and/or User Content.
Application : You and Nwaba.NG agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions. This Section 14 is intended to be interpreted broadly and governs any and all disputes between us including but not limited to claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; claims that arose before these Terms or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims related to advertising) ; and claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms. The only disputes excluded from this broad prohibition are the litigation of certain intellectual property and small court claims, as provided below.
Arbitrator’s Powers : The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of these Terms including but not limited to any claim that all or any part of these Terms is void or void-able, whether a claim is subject to arbitration, or the question of waiver by litigation conduct. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be written and shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Class Action Waiver : The parties further agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in the party’s respective individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. YOU AND NWABA.NG AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provisions set forth above shall be deemed null and void in their entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
Exception : Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court or in the Nigeria Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights ( "intellectual property rights" means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights) . Either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
Changes to This Section : Nwaba.NG will provide thirty (30) days’ notice of any changes to this section by posting on the Services. Amendments will become effective thirty (30) days after they are posted on the Services or sent to you by email. Changes to this section will otherwise apply prospectively only to claims arising after the thirtieth (30th) day. If a court or arbitrator decides that this subsection on "Changes to This Section" is not enforceable or valid, then this subsection shall be severed from the section entitled Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver, and the court or arbitrator shall apply the first Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section in existence after you began using the Services.
These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Abia State of Nigeria, without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. If any part of these Terms is considered invalid, it shall be enforced as effectively as possible while all other provisions remain in full effect.
Force Majeure : Under no circumstances shall Nwaba.NG or its licensor or supplier be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an event beyond its reasonable control.
No Waiver and Severability . No waiver of any term of these Terms will be binding unless in writing, no waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure of Nwaba.NG to exercise or enforce any right or remedy in these Terms does not waive that right or remedy. If an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Miscellaneous : These Terms (and all terms and conditions incorporated herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and Nwaba.NG and govern your use of the Services and products provided by Nwaba.NG, and supersede any prior agreements between you and Nwaba.NG on the subject matter. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may not be assigned or delegated by you. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may be assigned or delegated by Nwaba.NG without restriction. These Terms bind and inure to the benefit of each party and the party’s successors and permitted assigns. These Terms may not be modified by an oral statement by a representative of Nwaba.NG. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by these Terms. You agree that any agreements made by and between you and us in electronic form are as legally binding as if made in physical written form. These Terms will not be construed against the drafter. "Include(s) " or "including" means, respectively, "include(s) without limitation" or "including without limitation" , unless expressly stated otherwise. If you are using the Services for or on behalf of government (state or federal) , your license rights do not exceed those granted to non-government consumers. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Notices : We may deliver notice to you by e-mail, posting a notice on the Services or any other method we choose and such notice will be effective on dispatch. If you give notice to us, it will be effective when received and you must use the following physical or email address:
(1) Aba BUSINESS Pages, Before40 Place, 108 Aba-Owerri Road, Aba; or